DESIGN & PREFLIGHTING:
If you can dream it, we can do it. We design and print everything from business cards, flyers, annual reports, company profiles, posters, stationery, labels, catalogues and much more.
Give us a call and we'll put you in touch with one of our account managers to help guide you.
We facilitate work and formats for both Mac and PC platforms, and we make use of the following software:
- Colour playouts
- Positives & negatives
- Colour copies
- Large format colour printing
- Adobe Acrobat Pro
- Preflighting and problem solving of open files and PDF files
- Checking that all files (open files & PDF) comply to criteria that will enable it to be printed accurately
- Adjustments and corrections on open files and PDF files
- Client assistance and training of various file- and software usage
- Variable data preparation
- Assistance, setup and training on our online procurement systems
Select the type of product you would like printed. Choose the quantitiy. Submit. We will have it printed and shipped within 10 - 15 working days. Satisfaction guaranteed.
Our litho printing division consists of:
- Heidelberg SM 74 eight colour Perfecter
- Heidelberg SM 74 four colour Perfecter with in-line coating unit
- Heidelberg SM 74 four colour
- Heidelberg SM 74 two colour Perfecter
- Kommori Spica four colour Perfecter
- Heidelberg Kord
- Heidelberg Cylinder for die-cutting
- Heidelberg GTO for A3 printing, numbering and perforating
- Heidelberg Platens for foiling and embossing, etc.
BusinessPrint is able to offer amongst other services, Variable Data Printing. VDP's unique value proposition is to merge a mere static document with information from a data base to produce multiple similar documents, each having unique characteristics (unique/sequential numbering, individual personalisation etc).
Our digital printing division consists of:
Finishing refers to the process that converts printed sheets into the final product. Imaging enhancing techniques are done in-house at our own factory andincludes the following techniques:
Binding options available are:
- UV and Aqueous varnishing
The equipment that makes this array of bindery options possible includes:
- Saddle stitching
- Wiro binding
- Spiral binding
- Soft cover square back binding (perfect binding)
- Soft cover thread sewn
- Hard cover thread sewn
- Hand binding, etc.
- Muller Martini gang-stitcher
- Muller Martini Panda Perfect Binding with gatehring line
- Two Stahl folding machines
- One MBO folding machine
- James Burn punching and wiro inserting machine
All work is packed according to specific instructions. Delivery is done locally in Gauteng by our own fleet, and nationally with the help of courier services.
- Products are wrapped and packaged beforehand for your convenience.
- Locally our own fleet of vehicles delivers your product right to your doorstep.
- Nationwide our alliance partners will courier your specially packaged products to you, accommodating your special needs.